jazzy jones jazzy jones

Best game of all time.

Its that simple. I hope you decide to make another one of these. Otherwise you will be seriously letting down your hardcore fans.

Madagascar Soundboard Madagascar Soundboard

Meh

Im not saying anything bad about you, so please dont take this the wrong way, but sound boards are boring and pointless. In fact, I normally wouldnt even write a review for one. I mean, obviously it worked, but all it is in an essence is just clicking on a button to get a sound. Its not really hard to make these. But anyways, I did not vote on this, I only reviewed it. Please invest your time into cartoons, or active games. Im sure you would do fine at either. -ForkClock

Frenzy responds:

Thanks for the review, and, since you're biased against soundboards (no offense), thanks for not voting!

I really appreciate that. Seriously!

Thanks for the review!

.frenZy.

gimme5 - again gimme5 - again

I love these

I play these at the bar all the time. One lil suggestion I have is to not turn the pictures sideways. Its really annoying. Awesome submisstion though. Thanks for voting, ForkClock!
Your experience points gave you a voting power of 5.76 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 20% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 6.91 votes!

The more experience points you have combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5!
If this game is protected you will get a PROTECTION point!

Ninja Golf Ninja Golf

addictive as all hell

this is a really fun game. I just wish there was more control over where you hit the ball. Awesome game. 5

BirdBallz BirdBallz

Aw Man

Everything about this was awesome, but I do have one complaint. He runs out of energy rather quickly. Other than that, I could play this shit all day. Its pretty humerous to see a bird with swollen nuts.

Edvin responds:

It shouldn't be too hard if you don't fly too fast and collect enough grains. Have a look at the highscores, some people survived for a long time.

- Toast

StarFleight 9 StarFleight 9

this COULD be a sweet game

if you could fucking see anything.

GoreClock's Escape GoreClock's Escape

Win

This was cool as fuck. I wish that more cc members would make games. 10 and 5 for you Gore. <3

GoreClock responds:

There's a snake in my boot.

Space :|s Space :|s

for some reason

this movie just made me want to give it a five. and so i did.

Goomba Attack Goomba Attack

That was pretty good

I liked it, simple but elegant.

Lord-Grumbles responds:

Many thanks to you.

DaDazClock - platformer DaDazClock - platformer

sweet dude

pretty nifty lil game. Not too much to it, but hey. It gets my five.

DaDazMun responds: